Friday, November 25, 2011

buing buing part 3-Opinions and beliefs

Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Yes, I do believe in them. And this may sounds a bit cliche but I believe everything happens for a reason. We'll find them eventually. It's just a matter of time n__n

What you wish for on 11:11?
haha I don't make a wish upon falling stars or fallen eyelashes or on 11:11.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Yes, I am def lucky for having so much great things in my life. Super great parents and sister, a place to live in, wonderful friends etc. I whine at times but that doesn't mean I am not being grateful with what I have now. It's just normal, I have my bad days too lol.

Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
Hewhew what if I say I don't believe in aliens?

What’s more important to you: strength of the body or strength of the mind?
Strength of mind ofc. You got nothing if you are not brainy enough even if you got super muscled body lol.

How important you think education is?
IMPORTANT VERY VERY SUPER IMPORTANT lol. For obvious reasons, duh.

If you were the president, what would you do?
President of?

If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
tsktsk I want SME moves their company near my house so that I can stalk my precious oppas and unnies for every single minutes and feed them with homemade cookies or cheesecake and freely meet them whenever I want and fangirling like there's no tomorrow and make the octopus dance in front of yesung until we see rainbows and unicorns and vomits faildust and and otl wailt

okay t'was a joke. tbh I really want to change the viewpoints of some people that are being racist towards religions. Islam to be exact. I want them to see how beautiful Islam is and their actions in putting the blame on this religion wholely just because of what being done by some asdjkplmrt people for the sake of Islam (like what they said) is totally wrong. So yeah it's pretty much like that. I'm not good in words.

Is it the thought that counts? Or is that phrase circumstantial?
Another tough question woohoo. They are all important act. If you got a great thought but you just keep it by yourself or fail in expressing what you actually want to say with words, so it's pointless. But sometimes we cannot believe in words that much. Some people hide behind their words just to make sure that their true self is not being revealed. oh god what kind of question is this D:

If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Do what a Muslim supposed to do and be with my family till the last second of that 24 hours.

Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
Idk how to answer this question.

No comments: