Friday, November 25, 2011

buing buing part 2-Music, movies and books

How often do you listen to music?
everyday everytime every single minute haha

What kind of music you like?
Ballad/Dance (depends on mood)

Do you like to dance?
yesseu! but I'm so fail in dancing orz

What was the first concert/show you attended?
Super Junior's Super Show 3.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Oh well yes.

Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past:
tbqh there are so many songs that takes me to a certain memories but as this ques just need one song, so I would go with Breathe Easy by Blue (rofl accidentally wrote Breathe Easy by 'Glue' when I'm answering this question haha omg I'm so funny). I remember listening to it like for everyday because it's a hit song back then in 2004. My sister is an avid fan of Blue at that time and like other fangirls, she bought this Blue album and we kept listening to the casette like for every single day just to spazz over Duncan, Anthony, Lee and Simon's voices (WAO I STILL CAN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES o_o). The highlight of the song is Lee's high pitch towards the end of the song when the four of them sings the line "tell me why". Haha you can't imagine how we squealed over that part everytime we listened to that song. This Blue-madness happening during my UPSR year and listening to it now just bring back the memories once again. I remember how I was struggling like mad to get 5A at that time lol. The memory is still vivid in my mind.....the feelings otl *shudders* I still can remember it.

A song that’s been stuck in your head
def All About You by Mcfly. This song keeps playing in my head for these few days orz. It's the song used for the credit part of Invincible Youth Season 1. tsktsk I love this song /so/ much, it makes me remember the good old times that I had when I was watching this variety show few years ago. I miss G7's dorkness ;_; I still think that Invincible Youth Season 1 is the best Korean variety show that I'd ever watch. They won't let you sit still for a second. You'll find yourself dying on the floor at the end of each episodes for laughing so much. Oh god the amount of dorks in this show ide ;_; <3

Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play:
Miss A-Love Alone
DBSK-Keep Your Head Down
Loveholic-Loveholic
Beast-On Rainy Days
Ken Zhu-Qing Tian
Nell-1.03
Seo Taiji & The Boys-I Know
4Men-Baby Baby
Jerry Yan-Only I
F4-Goodbye

A book you want to read/have recently read:
I /really/ want to read the books written by Haruki Murakami rn. She seems to be a good author. But oh well you know how hard it is to find such books here *sigh*

Describe your dream library
Man did I tell you how much I love books? I can get really excited whenever I go to the bookstores. I want my very own library looks like what they have in Harry Potter. The books are everywhere. I'll fill every corners with the books written by my fav authors, from non-fic to fic, biography etc. Sobs just lemme read all the books in this world.

Last movie you just watched
I don't have much keen on watching movies tbh because I would prefer dramas more. Sekali Lagi's the last movie that I watched anyways.

You like watching what type of movies?
Romantic comedy and any movies with sad storyline? lol

No comments: