Thursday, November 24, 2011

buing buing-Favorites

Something to kill our boredom. Hihi let's answer this tagged post everybunyh!

What is your favorite thing to do?
Eat.

What’s your favorite color?
White.

Your favorite bands/singers?
Super Junior (obviously), Nell, CN Blue, f(x)

What’s your favorite movie?
Secret.

What is your favorite book?
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult hands down

What is your favorite word?
Don't have any.

What is your least favorite word?
Any cursing words lah.

What is your favorite type of food?
SPICYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE SPICY FOODS FEED MEH SPICY FOODS

Your favorite ice cream flavour?
CHOCOLATE BCOS EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOCOLATE IS ASDJKLPMNTRWSFGH

What’s your favorite animal?
I don't like animals.

Dogs or cats?
again I don't like animals. (and idk why I always think that cats are dirty ;~; sorry)

What is your favorite flower?
Lily (err but sometimes it can be rose)

What is your favorite season?
waylt Malaysia iz no 4 season sobs. But yeah to answer this question, I'm going to say it's autumn. I always have this unexplainable feelings whenever I watch/read any scenes that involves this season. It's somekind of sad lonely and gloomy feelings but I love it. orz I don't know how to explain this.

What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
Mecca (this is a must), Italy (Venice, Rome, Milan the heaven of shops and galleries and Verona where Romeo and Juliet live in and omg every single places in Italy is precious okay I want to travel around Italy someday sobs let this be true pls), Paris (how it feels to sip your tea in a huge France restaurant near the Eiffel Tower in a cold evening while watching the passers-by outside the window? I want to experience it someday), Japan and Korea (note that this is not just because of my obsession over K-pop but I always want to learn their culture, the way of living etc plus South Korea is so damn effin beautiful okay ;_;)

What are four things you can’t live without and why?
Laptop, contacts/glasses, moneyhhh, diary. (yes i still can live without my phone)

What’s your favorite television show?
I don't watch tv that much lately but I gotta say Lizzie McGuire is still one of my fav tv show until now. I used to watch it with my sister every Friday(?) night when we're still in school and hihi that tv show is farney and cute lol. (I love Gordo <3)

No comments: