Sunday, November 27, 2011

screwed

Sleeping hour is so messed up since I started my holiday a week ago. tsktsk I planned to take a nap last night due to excessive fatigueness lol so I set my alarm at 9.30 before I went to bed at 8.30. End up woke up at 11.30 because I set my alarm at 9.30.................AM. Good thing I woke up on my own hurr. Supposed to get back to sleep but I killed my time by watching Running Man till 4AM. OTL guise don't watch this variety show after midnight. It's a real torture to hold your laughter because everyone's sleeping and you don't want them to wake up due to your non-stop laughter and giggles and everything. Running Man is scary seriously. IT'S SUPER DAMN HILARIOUS IDE. Then I head back to bed at 4AM(tried to sleep eventhough I'm not sleepy at all). rofl counting sheep for 30 minutes and poof I was in dreamland again. And finally woke up at 12noon. WHAT IS MY LIFE

1 comment: