Friday, December 31, 2010

it's 20 freaking 11 guys!

sorry but i'm a bit excited about this.hehe.just like usual,everybody will make their own new year's resolution.okay just follow the flow.haha.

  • i'm going to study harder T.T
  • be a good daughter,sister,student and friend.
  • try to be more socialize with people
  • i won't let my roomate manipulate myself again.
  • i want a pair of new jeans.that SPAO jeans is so damn gorgeous.tsk tsk want T.T
  • i really hope that i'll get to minimize my onlining time because lately i've been such an internet freak and what did I do is just onlining 24/7 .wailt? T.T
  • i don't want to make a promise or hopes or whatsoever that i'll stop myself from spazzing too much or acting such a retarded kid whenever I came across the word 'kpop'.because i know i won't stop myself from all this and yeah i'll continue spazzing like mad and become such a butthurt fan because i'm cool like that.THAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.butthurt fan.kinda remind me of that GDA thingy.ELF are all butthurt fan actually,and we proud of it.

farhanahamzah. said...

HAHA.bingo!who start all this first?SONE right?

eerr sape ni?hoho