Thursday, December 30, 2010

too much hotness.i'm not going to survive this *breathe in breathe out*

bila sampai waktu waktu macam ni lah rasa nak buat tumblr yang kpop-based.tsk tsk T.T

seriously I have no one to share this craziness.People know i'm a fan of Super Junior but they don't know i'm actually OBSESSED over them.I livestreamed SBS Gayo Daejun last night and waited patiently for nearly 4 hours just for 5 minutes perfomance by them.but no worries,its worth the wait.yeah i experienced incoherent thinking for a while and Leeteuk's smirk during that perf kept haunting me until now.I really thought this perf is their best perf for this year but..

few minutes ago,I livestreamed KBS Music Festival and once again I thought i'm gonna go crazy.just imagine all ELF stand up when they're performing and everyone chanting non-stop.its like a great shocking things watching their unbelieve perf last night and i'm not yet recover from that traumatic experience and there you go,another perf that makes me spazzing like mad.oh god i wanna scream when all the pics and gifs(lots of gif O.O.I mean it!) for tonight perf already spreading all over tumblr rn.everybody go crazy tonight.idek T.T need to stabilize my mind now.

anddddd tomorrow,there's another show to watch.MBC Gayo Daejun.and I heard there'll be a shooting scene between 2PM Miss A and SJ f(x).fffffuuuuuuu.what is this what is this?i'm going to livestream it tomorrow night.just pray for me i'll be back with a coherent mind and can continue blogging like usual.

terpikir nak buat tumblr kpop-based tapi takut jap gi lagilah xtido kejenye spazzing sampai pagi T_____T tuhan,apa sudah jadi dgn diri aku?tsk tsk TT.TT

No comments: