Friday, December 31, 2010

heart attack on new year's eve

kpopflash hates me so I can't livestream MBC Gayo Daejun tonight.The only part i could watch-when After School performed with their newest member.And oh oh,there's one of their members playing the guitar while performing 'Bang!'oh my god it was SO COOL! i can't even breathe! but I heard SJ once again did a great job.they're wearing PILOT OUTFITS.guys,it's PILOT OUTFIT.okay i'm going to die.I wanna fly with SUJU AIR AND ALL THESE COOL PILOTS~~ I saw Leeteuk's photos for tonight perf on tumblr.tsk tsk T.T he is so distracting with a guyliner.what should i do with my life?he's getting hotter these days T.T

i know no one will bother theirself reading my post so bye bye i'm going to stop here.good night and happy new year! *self firework*

p/s:hey i forgot to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SJ'S AEGYO KING-LEE SUNGMIN!keep on being osm Minnie *hugs*

2 comments:

faathah said...

pilot's outfit?
oh.mesti cool kan.
huhu.xmo tgok.

farhanahamzah. said...

haha.cool thah~
psti merana klu mu tgk. T___T