Thursday, December 23, 2010

SCREAMMMMMM AT THE LAPTOP SCREEN

2 freaking AM right now and i'm sitting here,hyperventilating and got a huge urge to scream but i can't because everybody's sleeping so the easiest way is to write it all here.haha

one of my friend posted a video of Sungmin's cut in the 'President' drama in fb.I knew he played as a president's son in that drama but I'm not that excited to watch it before.so I just buffered that video while i'm browsing some of Jay's thingy in other sites.Did I tell you that i'm head over heels with Jay right now?haha because he's so damn amazing when he's in SM The Ballad.

Then after a while,I watched that video and I was like O.o wao!is that really our Minnie?He's good in acting!I know I need to watch this drama! and after a while spazzing over Sungmin,there's a new character in that video.He looks familiar..and I felt like screaming when I realise he's actually Jay that is also acting in this drama.

and the latest news I heard is,Yesung will be collaborating with f(x) Luna to sing the OST for this drama.ok I know this is crazy.Double splendid right?haha

no kidding,i'll buy the DVD soon.god god this is so freaking amazing and i'm so excited right now and i'm seeing unicorn and birds flying in my room and i'll dance till morning and i'll make sure that i'll wake my family up to tell them about this because i'm cool like that.haha

No comments: