Sunday, December 19, 2010

5 songs you need to listen before 2010 ends

1.Hot Times by SM The Ballad
A perfect song in showing their vocal strengthness.They sang it flawlessly but I
really think Jjong need to minimize his 'yelling' part *i don't know what do you call that
part -.-" *and the best thing is..Kyuhyun rap in this song.now tell me where else can you hear him rapping?haha small things like this always make me excited *pathetic fangirl life*but all in all,this song is totally amazing.I give 6 stars out of 5 and you can just ignore the fact that i dead
when Jay said 'hey!' at the beginning of its music video.

2.Don't Lie by SM The Ballad ft Henry Lau
another great song from this group.I got hooked when I heard this song for the first time.And
of course,the rapping part by Henry is the highlight here.gosh I really hope they make
a music video for this song or sing it in live perfomances.I have a high expectation for this song
but you know people are always being biased towards Henry so yeah..

3.My Ear's Candy by Baek Ji Young ft Taecyeon of 2PM
ok I know this song can't be categorised as a new song.pathetic me is always a lil bit
behind ;__; I never knew Taec's voice is so manly.I'm not a big shipper of 2PM so I can't
really tell who's who in their song.This song proved me that Taec actually got a great
voice to spazzed about. and oh,the lyrics too..its fun hearing them sang this part :

Saranghae
I love you
Wo ai ni
Te quiero

4.With U by After School
I don't know who sang this part-'every day every single night' at the beginning of this song but
I think it was Kahi.I pictured Nicole Scherzinger whenever I listen to that part.dont know why
-.-" I told you,After School is not just an average girl group.They got voices.After School's
ballad songs always have a special place in my heart.HAHA

5.All My Heart by SJ
haha can't leave this.SJ's song is a must.The lyrics is written by Leeteuk
(guys,L.E.E.T.E.U.K.how cool is that?LOL) and the music is composed by Henry Lau.It is
from their 4th album and i'm not being biased or whatsover as it was written by the
leader,but this song is really O.o yeah I raped the replay button when I listen to this song
because their voices are just so soothing and beautiful homaigod I think i'm gonna die.

No comments: