Friday, May 3, 2013

background music: I will survive; gloria geynor

Jadi Alhamdulillah, exam week dah start. Kuliah pun semua dah habis. InsyaAllah akan final exam mulai 13 Mei ni. Start-start dengan Classroom and Behaviour Management teruih haha. Next paper esoknye Teaching Listening and Speaking Skills, esoknye lagi Songs and Poetry dengan Teaching Reading and Vocabulary. Hah ambik. 13, 14, 15 berderet. Ni first time final exam tanpe gap. Pengsan. Last paper which is Science (minor subject for us, TESLian Cohort 2) is on May 20, yakni 5 hari kemudian. Hahahahaha. Kemain gapnye. 

Allah, idk why is it so difficult for me to focus on doing my revision this semester. I always end up doing sth else whenever I open my book. It happened again this evening when I was reading CM (it's just for 5 minutes if you want me to be honest). I suddenly got up from my seat and started cleaning my room crazily, like seriously guys, of all times, I chose to clean my room in the middle of doing my revision. 

Oh, further prove of my lack-of-attention-span-on-books: this post.

No comments: