Wednesday, August 22, 2012

raya 2012.


hi this is Al-Mu'minah and I stucks in traffic after pulang beraya.

Eid Mubarak guys.

wow actually amused that I abandon this blog without posting any new entry for almost //4 months// sigh, what to do. Have been too busy catching up with life. This sem is totally such a pain in the ass :< idek anymore where did all my times go. It's like I'm struggling to finish the assignments for every single minutes then boom we're already in August. Just for the record, I have 9 assignments that need to be submitted after this raya holiday (and to think that I haven't started doing any yet.......lulz) Plus, I'll be going for my 2nd SBE this August 26th for a week together with that certain someone /points at the person next to me in the picture above lol/. Seriously hoping that everything's going to be well esp the students in the school we'll be going to. Ahh, nvm life must go on so let's think positive and try to do our best in everything we do! Okay with that, Happy Raya once again! Hehe.

still searching for the sites that sell good and affordable winter clothes. Blergh why did I choose to go there during winter tho DX

1 comment:

jaeshinn said...

heyyy ;) selamat hari raya sapedot