Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wings of Love

It's been 2 years,
insisted of being myself, I am Han Geng.
In the far future, you're always be in my heart and will always be included in my dreams.
I love you!
-translation from HanGeng's weibo update (Dec 21)

How time flies. It's already been 2 years since he left. I remember how devastated I was when he made a desicion to put an end to everything 2 years ago. Idk who's that 'you' in his latest entry but I'm kinda sure he's referring to his other 14 brothers. It's great to see and know that he still remember about them. I don't want to write sth like 'I hope he come back or I'll wait for him forever' yadda yadda because let's just be honest to ourselves, we know it won't happen. The chances for him to be back with us is just 1.0%? idk. Let's just hope the best for him as he looks so happy with what he's doing now.

Remember that we'll never leave your side, Geng. No matter where you are and who you are now. Because you're still our Chinese man Hankyung that we know 6 years ago.

1 comment:

anchovy said...

/ cries. nodding my head