Monday, December 5, 2011

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

things are never gonna be the same again.

I was a bit hesitated whether to stream Sukira or not tonight because I'm pretty sure what is going to happen if I do but after 5 minutes the prog started, I decided to just face it and try my hardest to cherish the last moment of the two DJs.

I can already feel the lump in my throat when they played the first song for tonight which is Memories (yeah, of all songs ;_;) but then I just ignored it since they looked so happy and their faces were all like 8DDD fooling with each other and all. They spent most of the 2 hours talking and reliving what had happened in these last 5 years and 3 months. From the very first day they started DJ-ing until today. Everything went smoothly until they played Tablo's No Tomorrow and I suddenly saw Hyukjae sobbing beside Jungsoo. He obviously can't control his emotions any longer when Jungsoo finally gave his goodbye kiss to the listeners. Their last goodbye kiss. From that moment onward I started shedding tears as the sight of Hyukjae with his head bending low on the table is so heartbreaking. Idk, he stayed in that position for quite a while until at one point, the staffs and Donghae (who happened to be at the studio too today) came in and consoled him to stop crying. lol at the amount of tears that I shed when the screen showed the empty seats after the prog finished and when I started to realise that there's no more EunTeuk DJ banner at the back like before.

It took me a while to close the Sukira tab when it finished although there's nothing more at the screen. Idk, I....just can't believe it's already over. If Sukira's a child, we were the ones who watched this child grow. It's painful to see how this child being passed to someone else's hands now. I know it's even harder for the 2 DJs to accept this as Sukira hold a great meaning for them; they started DJ-ing a few months after their debut which is on 2005. This is a place that they go for every weekdays from 10 to 12, a place where they share everything that can't be told in broadcast shows, a place that they can be their true self.

I know I'm not there since the beginning but after 3 years knowing them, streaming Sukira have become like........my routine for every weeks. It's those time when I can really feel their existance. How is their days at that side of the world, tired or not, their schedules, the stories about their fellow brothers etc. The feel is like listening to two normal peole that are trying their best to cherish every moment with their listeners, not as the superstar and well known members of Super Junior. It's weird how their voices can easily change some of my days that wasn't at their best to be better.

They're too many things that I'll miss tbh. I can already expect this gonna happen as they said they wanted to take a short break 2 weeks ago. I know it's not going to be that 'short' as they claimed. The announcement of desicion that they made to stop DJ-ing few days ago seriously took me by surprise. It's just too sudden. But afterall I'm glad that Sungmin and Ryeowook are the one who are going to take over their seats after this, not other artists. Let's just hope the slot of 'Super Junior Kiss the Radio' will last forever. And to Leeteuk and Eunhyuk DJs, thank you for these wonderful 5 years and 3 months. Thank you for always accompanying me through the nights. It's great that we've come till this far. One more memory that I could cherish in this fandom. Because Sukira is just..........Sukira. It always has this special place in my heart. Please do come back soon as guests if not as DJ anymore. I know all these feelings won't fade that fast, but it will eventually heal.

The memories which were tearing my heart apart They’re now ripped off the calendar They’re fading as the year goes by I pretend to live forgetting you

Read more at: http://koreajapanmusic.blogspot.com/2011/11/tablo-tomorrow-ft-taeyang-download.html
Don't forget to take out with full credits
the memories which were tearing my heart apart,
they're now ripped off the calendar,
they're fading as the year goes by,
there's no more tomorrow,
till you come back, everyday is yesterday.
-Tablo, No Tomorrow

No comments: