Monday, October 24, 2011

O_O

'Forward is Jung SooJung, backward is also Jung SooJung. Remember that'

Yay it's Krystal Jung's birthday! Did I tell you how much I adore this girl? Hihi so I've been an avid fan of this girl since 2009, apparently a few months after f(x)'s debut stage. I've seen her working her ass off in these past two years. From skating, singing her heart out for fans, acting, doing sports etc. Heol I'll never forget seeing her fainted on stage while performing Mr Boogie somewhere on 2010 due to fatigueness. It makes me feel like a big sister that watching her lil sister growing up! lol

She made me realised that there are still so many things that need to be done in this life. If you work hard for what are you chasing, you'll get it. Just be dependant and don't be afraid of anything that might come in your way.

Happy 17th birthday, my Princess Jung SooJung :)

haha the reason why I put such title for this entry is...... o_o is Krystal's favourite emoticon! hihi

No comments: