Sunday, October 24, 2010

pathetic.

so,I got a chance to make a video call via facebook to my former roomate in Kedah Matriculation College (KMK) few minutes ago.They were all gathered up on a bed,grinning and each of them tried their best to be in front.Gosh it was chaotic.We were laughing and make stupid jokes for a while before the line was off.Problems occured.And there you go..I'm completely felt down and all my happiness shattered.

Demi Allah,aku sangat sangat rindu pada mereka.Until I felt like crying seeing those faces just now.


*down to top* Nabilah,Fitrah(roomate),Yana,Togeh(roomate),Aliah(roomate),Munirah(my classmate & also the girl in front of my room)




1 comment:

wnf0509 said...

mu b'webcam ke???biler weh..??lps rayer aji ekg meh ikut ak blik kmk..katil mu msih kosong...mu kan cuti tyme tu..