Friday, July 30, 2010

don't know don't care.

ok first,my roomate ran away so I need to stay alone for the whole semester.Tomorrow is a holiday but still,I need to go to the classes.Its still early but everybody already going to sleep and I don't feel like to.I'm not in the doing-assignment-mood but I remember one thing.I didn't do my Math's assignment yet and I knew the lecturer will collect the work tomorrow.The LDV's lecturer told us to complete our ISL folder by this week and I'm just sitting here with a blank face and an empty folder.The group work and presentation is getting too much day by day.GREAT.

let's watch Invincible Youth now.

2 comments:

jannah said...

weys..cyang ngt ke mg..parok nguh adop rumate..lah sorng tu je ade..
bley bayang je ketensionan mg..bertabah ye...

farhanahamzah. said...

huhu.ak ad dh roomate bru lenim.tpi ye sokmo wt hal.ak terseksa :((